[Catalyst] HTML::FormFu and Rose::DB::Object?

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Tue Apr 3 18:40:59 GMT 2007

Hi, everyone,

I've been following the discussions here on HTML::FormFu.  It looks
great.

I gather that it will somehow support auto-filling "update" forms from
the contents of the database--so I can use the same XHTML template for
create and update actions, but populate the update form with current
values.  Is this right?

If so, will FormFu be compatible with Rose::DB::Object, or will it be
tied to DBIC?  (I know the Rose framework has its own way of handling
forms, but I like FormFu better because of its clean separation of
concerns.)

Any words of wisdom from the FormFu masters? :)

Many thanks,

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/