[Catalyst] How to execute controller at startup

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 15:51:27 GMT 2007

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 08:09:32PM +0530, Aditya Verma wrote:
>    I need all my controllers to execute at startup and register there method
>    URLs.
>    I am not getting how to execute controller at startup.

I'm confused ... all of my actions are automagically detected.

I don't understand why you'd want to *execute* *ALL* of your controller
methods - is that really what you intended?

---- cut here ----
[debug] Loaded Private actions:
.----------------------+-------------------------+--------------.
| Private              | Class                   | Method       |
| /default             | Parley::Controller::... | default      |
| /end                 | Parley::Controller::... | end          |
| /index               | Parley::Controller::... | index        |
| /auto                | Parley::Controller::... | auto         |
| /render              | Parley::Controller::... | render       |
| /my/preferences      | Parley::Controller::... | preferences  |
| /post/view           | Parley::Controller::... | view         |

*snip*