[Catalyst] How to execute controller at startup

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 16:57:17 GMT 2007

--- Aditya Verma <verma.aditya1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to catalyst.
> I have developed an application using Catalyst.
>
> I need all my controllers to execute at startup and
> register there method
> URLs.
> I am not getting how to execute controller at
> startup.
>
> Please help me.
>
> Thanks,
> Aditya

Hi,

Catalyst Controllers are subclasses of
Catalyst::Component so are automatically located a
registered by your primary Catalyst class at startup.
If you are finding that you don't see your controllers
and/or actions in the debug screen when you start the
development server then you must have some typos in
the controller package names or something similar.

Please give us a little more detail about your trouble
and the actually need that you are trying to fill.

--john