[Catalyst] Catalyst Unicode woes ...

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Thu Aug 9 11:36:39 GMT 2007

> Tobias,
> I tried jrock's advice of adding C::P::Unicode to the Cat app you sent
> me a couple days ago - and it does fix the encoding problem.

I also did that but it only works in some cases. Try adding a block element to
the FormFu YAML file (or a comment for the date element) that contains some
Umlauts and they will get double-encoded even with Unicode loaded. Most of my
site now works with the Unicode plugin loaded but still some pages with FormFu
forms are double-encoded - not all of them though.


More information about the Catalyst mailing list