[Catalyst] Rate limiting password attacks

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Sat Aug 18 03:48:33 GMT 2007

Bill Moseley wrote:
> What's the status of the Cache plugin(s) wrt. backends?
>
> I want to be able to swap between FastMmap and Memcached via a config
> option
As per the docs:

    # configure a backend or use a store plugin
    __PACKAGE__->config->{cache}{backend} = {
        class => "Cache::FastMmap",
        # ... params ...
    };

or

    # configure a backend or use a store plugin
    __PACKAGE__->config->{cache}{backend} = {
        class => "Cache::Memcached::Managed",
        # ... params ...
    };

Feel free to refactor that however you like.  But the idea is that
C::P::Cache doesn't care what backend you use.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway