[Catalyst] CMS

Cory Watson jheephat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:49:31 GMT 2007

On 8/23/07, Simon Wilcox <simonw at digitalcraftsmen.net> wrote:
> If you want sledgehammers, Bricolage and Krang are probably the beefiest
> ones you can find :-)
>
> www.bricolage.cc & www.krangcms.com

Bricolage I was aware of, but krang is new to me.

> They'll do all that you want (less perhaps a certain amount of
> flexibility in the templating dept) but could well be overkill.

What I (think) I'm after is an RCS-like system for the templates with
a view in Cat that knows how to retrieve the current template(s).

So the user edits, creating their own versions, then hits the site
with arguments that tell the view to get that user's edits over HEAD.

So perhaps I'll look ino creating the former, then using something
like the TT DBIC provider (which I'm not sure I ever got working
right) to get HEAD.

> I'm not aware of any lighter tools but would be very happy to find one.

I'll keep the list posted...

--
Cory 'G' Watson
http://www.onemogin.com