[Catalyst] FC6 x86_64: problem locating Class/DBI/SQLite.pm

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 03:29:20 GMT 2007

Hi,

This is quite an old article and the application was refactored to use
better development practices (as explored by the catalyst community
and reflecting in more recent catalyst versions).   For one thing the
new version uses Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::Schema.  Very few
would recommend using Class::DBI over DBIx::Class these days.
DBIx::Class is much better designed in pretty much every way (it's
birth was essentially Class::DBI::Sweet.

The best thing I can suggest is to follow the instructions from the
most recent comment on  the article (I think I was the author of
that):

Best Practices Update updated
2006-06-17 20:21:33 newuser007 [Reply]

MiniMojo has been refactored to fit with current catalyst best
practices. You can obtain it from the project svn repository at:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/examples/MiniMojoDBIC/

or from the project wiki:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/attachment/wiki/WikiStart/MiniMojoDBIC.tar.gz