[Catalyst] CMS

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:13:27 GMT 2007

On 8/29/07, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at gmail.com > wrote: =

  >> Can you tell me if this CMS can be used only with the keyboard? (with =
no mouse)

> From: Davood Firoozian =

  > I don't think so. but may I ask why you are asking that ? =

  Because I am blind and I cannot use a mouse but only the keyboard.
  I have no problems creating the html content manually, but I need to make=
 a CMS that is accessible to me, and in the same time to sighted guys that =
don't know HTML at all.

  I've tried using some CMS programs created for sighted people, but I've s=
een that the code generated by all those programs is not clean at all, and =
it is very hard to modify it manually after it was created by that program,=
 and after modifying it, those programs were not able to modify it again ri=
ght.

  So I cannot collaborate with sighted admins for updating a site...

  Thanks.

  Octavian