[Catalyst] C::P::Scheduler

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 13:45:49 GMT 2007

Hi,
 I'm trying to use the plugin to run a cron job by adding this to the myapp.pm :
 __PACKAGE__->schedule(
         event => '/email/checkemail',
         auto_run => 1,
     );

 This suppose to set the process checkemail run every hour, but it does nothing at all. I am not sure whether I have put those line in the wrong place, or something else I have to do. Do I need to have a Schedule.yml file (this is only an option according to the doc)? Someone has done this, please give me some instruction. And if I want  to run the process more often, like every 15 min, how could I modify the value, if possible.
 Thank you