[Catalyst] Attribute::Handlers wont work in own classes under catalyst

Felix Antonius Wilhelm Ostmann ostmann at websuche.de
Thu Aug 30 11:33:16 GMT 2007

workaround:

the skript: xyz_server.pl make a 'require "xyz";' changing this to 'use
xyz'; will couse in working code :)

just 5 hours worktime for this :-/

why there is a 'require "xyz"' and not 'use xyz'? what other new bugs i
produce with my hack? :)
the xzy_fastcgi.pl have the right 'use xyz' in it ...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Felix Antonius Wilhelm Ostmann
Websuche   Search   Technology   GmbH   &   Co. KG
Martinistraße 3  -  D-49080  Osnabrück  -  Germany
Tel.:   +49 541 40666-0 - Fax:    +49 541 40666-22
Email: info at websuche.de - Website: www.websuche.de
AG Osnabrück - HRA 200252 - Ust-Ident: DE814737310
Komplementärin:     Websuche   Search   Technology
Verwaltungs GmbH   -  AG Osnabrück  -   HRB 200359
Geschäftsführer:  Diplom Kaufmann Martin Steinkamp