[Catalyst] Speed up Cat

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 13:40:24 GMT 2007

Hi,
    I have a Cat app launched and running. Everything is fine until lately, it becomes very slow in responding to queries. Sometimes takes minutes. I have the latest verison of Cat, running on Linux, Apache 2. According to the docs, apache is pretty fast, so I wonder if there is anyway to speed up the queries. I have the tables indexed. The queries search through about 5 to 10 tables of more than 10 thousand records each. And the tables are growing everyday.
    Thank you