[Catalyst] user maintenance

Michael Higgins linux at evolone.org
Fri Aug 31 23:05:46 GMT 2007

Hello, list --

I have a catalyst app about to get a bunch of new users. In
anticipation of that, I'd like advice on how to maintain the
user/acl tables I set up per the tutorial.

Basically, I just want to add the user and have a default role
automagically appear in the corresponding acl table. When I delete the
user, the user's role(s) go as well.

Which of the catalyst options would give me the quickest route to
maintaining this list? And what is the best way to ... create
related entries and cascade delete? (I'm still new at this.)

Is there some recommended way? What do other folks do?

Cheers,

--
 |    |ichael  |   |iggins    \^ /
 michael.higgins[at]evolone[dot]org