[Catalyst] Catalyst Advent Calendar

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:16:40 GMT 2007

We're aware of the limitation.  Actually the catalyst advent calendar
is an app written for Catalyst 5.5 which is still running no problems
on Catalyst 5.7011 which we're pretty pleased about.  You can grab
the source  at http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/
browse/trunk/examples/CatalystAdvent,  and  provide us with a patch,
or just be patient and eventually you'll get a summary at http://
dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/DocLinks/AdventCalendar2007 to go with the
previous years ones at http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/DocLinks/
AdventCalendar2006 or http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/DocLinks/
AdventCalendar