[Catalyst] redirect and formfu controller

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:48:44 GMT 2007

On 04/12/2007, Kalman Kiss <ssikiss at zalaszam.hu> wrote:

> The problem is gone when i switch to Catalyst::Controller base in Login.pm.

Okay, that's interesting.

> As the above debug logs say the objects are the same type and address,
> and the original is from the tutorial (part 4).
> (Its working with FormBuilder btw.)

Your debug statements are showing the output (addresses) of
controller->path_prefix() - but you're comparing only controller().
- although I didn't realise controller() within Login.pm returned the
exact same object as controller('Login') did.
I've not really used controller() very much, so can't really advise.

Were you still only comparing ($c->controller eq
$c->controller('Login'))  and not path_prefix() when you switched back
to Catalyst::Controller, and it worked?

Carl