[Catalyst] help with Catalyst::Plugin::Form::Processor

Michael Higgins linux at evolone.org
Thu Dec 6 22:45:51 GMT 2007

So, to revisit this overall...

It looks like, short of writing a hook to DBIC, I have to somehow get
data into my forms... in particular, a select list.

I think the list comes from a method ->options, from the form field
select object ( but I don't know). Could it be possible to override such
a thing to accept, say, an array of arrays?

$Form::Processor::Field::Select::init_options = sub {
return [ {label=>'this',value=>'that'}, {label=>'some',value=>'other'}];
};

??

Is there any quick hack like to get this making forms?

How can I get my 'select' to look like a drop down box?

 return {
        required => {
            sh_name => {type      => 'Select', size => 20},

Doesn't seem to do it? Shouldn't that make a drop down box?

Any help appreciated, of course.

Cheers,

--
 |    |ichael  |   |iggins    \^ /