[Catalyst] help with Catalyst::Plugin::Form::Processor

Michael Higgins linux at evolone.org
Thu Dec 6 23:13:16 GMT 2007

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:45:51 -0800
Michael Higgins <linux at evolone.org> wrote:

> So, to revisit this overall...
>
> It looks like, short of writing a hook to DBIC, I have to somehow get
> data into my forms... in particular, a select list.

[8<]

> How can I get my 'select' to look like a drop down box?
>
>  return {
>         required => {
>             sh_name => {type      => 'Select', size => 20},
>
> Doesn't seem to do it? Shouldn't that make a drop down box?

Ah, now I know....  this doesn't create html and it doesn't make a
form with options select without a result object, right?

And in any case, it won't return something I can unpack in my
template like [% form %]

I guess it's time to sleep and find another way to do these when I can
think.

Thanks again, sorry for the static.

Cheers.