[Catalyst] using Catalyst with legacy cgi scripts

Ashley Pond V apv at sedition.com
Fri Dec 7 19:53:32 GMT 2007

I think there is a lot more interest than the interested parties
themselves realize.

Please do put this up. I can definitely see using it (maybe on
something right now) and I think many others would end up using it in
a Registry.pm-like way to segue into a shinier codebase. Any new
trails on the migration path to Cat help everyone eventually b/c it
will build up the community.

-Ashley