[Catalyst] using Catalyst with legacy cgi scripts

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Dec 10 14:26:31 GMT 2007

On 7 Dec 2007, at 19:53, Ashley Pond V wrote:

> Please do put this up. I can definitely see using it (maybe on
> something right now) and I think many others would end up using it
> in a Registry.pm-like way to segue into a shinier codebase. Any new
> trails on the migration path to Cat help everyone eventually b/c it
> will build up the community.

OK. Can someone bootstrap the Catalyst way of testing Controller code
please? I can add the code specific testing, but I don't really know
how to test a controller "properly".

I'm happy to add documentation, the Module::Install and maybe even an
advent entry. Can I have a commit bit for this portion of the svn tree?

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
UK: +44 (0)870 787 9243
US: +1 866 879 9184