[Catalyst] Input/Parameter Checks

Ashley Pond V apv at sedition.com
Thu Dec 13 23:09:15 GMT 2007

On a tangent; there is still a bug in C::E::CGI for path handling
that can crash an app and potentially expose debug info depending on
one's setup. I reported it first in September 2006 and tried sending
in a patch with test a few months ago. If it's okay, maybe I can have
the fix in for Christmas!

  http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/catalyst/2007-July/014578.html

-Ashley