[Catalyst] Template render problem (plugin error) - Hops-0.05 application

Peter Sørensen maspsr at sdu.dk
Fri Dec 21 11:39:15 GMT 2007

Hi,

I am new to Catalyst. I have just installed it and got my first very simple application to work.
(Catalyst 5.7012 , perl 5.8.5)

Now I'm trying to learn by example, and have downloaded the Hops-0.05 application and got this working - I thought.

But when accessing it from my browser I get the following error:

[debug] Rendering template "list"
[error] Could'nt render template "plugin error - Class: plugin not found"

Obviously I'm missing something. Could someone shed some light on this and point me in the right direction?
Maybee howto get more debug output or other ways to track down the problem.

Regards and thanks

Peter