[Catalyst] Template render problem (plugin error) - Hops-0.05 application

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:59:48 GMT 2007

On 21 Dec 2007, at 22:39, Peter Sørensen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to Catalyst. I have just installed it and got my first
> very simple application to work.
> (Catalyst 5.7012 , perl 5.8.5)
>
> Now I'm trying to learn by example, and have downloaded the
> Hops-0.05 application and got this working - I thought.
>
> But when accessing it from my browser I get the following error:

Where's Hops from?  It sounds to me like it might be very old.  I
suggest having a look in the catalyst examples dir in svn for
something more up to date:

svn checkout http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/examples/

Or for something (that I wrote) which is thoroughly documented and
n00b friendly (but not the best sw design work in the world -
adequate, not great) http://code.google.com/p/websiteinabox/