SV: [Catalyst] Template render problem (plugin error) - Hops-0.05application

Peter Sørensen maspsr at sdu.dk
Fri Dec 21 13:08:20 GMT 2007

Thanks,

I downloaded the suggested and installed with perl Makefile.PL,....

I got a lot of prereq from CPAN but when trying to run the application
i get following error:

no file specified at /usr/lib/perl5/site.........Catalyst/Plugin/Authentication/Store(Htpasswd/Backend.pm

As I can see the wiab.conf contains path_to__(auth.txt) and it is probably this is it missing or??

Regard

Peter