[Catalyst] [OT] stupid Universal:CAN warnings in make test

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 23:08:21 GMT 2007

please excuse my muttering to myself here.

the issue seems to be that they did the bugfix with "ref" not
"blessed" ... aargh. chromatic's doc does say quite clearly though.
seems to be in two places in TT.

the main reason i'm twittering about it is that if anyone can see that
i am about to make an utter tit of myself in front of an even wider
audience, they might save me from myself ... otherwise i'm going to
try a patch later and risk yet another bug report on this later.