[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Subrequest broken with Catalyst-Runtime-5.0712?

John Romkey romkey at apocalypse.org
Sat Dec 22 05:13:40 GMT 2007

Has anyone else had a problem with Catalyst::Plugin::Subrequest and
the new release of the runtime?

Since I've tried it out on my dev environment I'm seeing it throw
errors like:

Caught exception in UVFoodApp::Controller::Info->business "Can't
locate object method "getNodeValue" via package "Catalyst::Stats" at /
Library/Perl/5.8.6/Catalyst/Plugin/SubRequest.pm line 87."

It looks like where it used to be getting a Tree::Simple object it's
now getting Catalyst::Stats

I'm not savvy enough on Catalyst internals to suggest a fix... it's
easy enough to work around by disabling that chunk of code in
Catalyst::Plugin::Subrequest or not running in debug mode, but that's
obviously not the right solution.
	- john romkey
	http://www.romkey.com/