[Catalyst] chained actions, knowing if current action is an endpoint or not

Dami Laurent (PJ) laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch
Thu Feb 1 17:37:42 GMT 2007

> Dear Catalysters,
>
> I would like to set up an action chain where the entry point to the
> chain (first action) has to do different things depending on whether
> there is another action down the chain or not.
>
> Is there a way in the API to ask Catalyst about what is pending in the

> rest of the action chain ? or a way to know if the current action is
> being used as an endpoint or not ?
>
> Thanks in advance, L. Dami

Sorry, I found my own answer.

What I really needed is to have an endpoint with same URL as the entry
point.

So now I have

  sub chain_entry : Chained('/') PathPart('entry')  CaptureArgs(3) {...}

  sub default_endpoint : Chained('chain_entry') PathPart('') Args(0)
{...}

  sub other_endpoint : Chained('chain_entry') PathPart('other') Args(1)
{...}

Thanks John Napiorkowski for the help anyway.

Best wishes, L. Dami