[Catalyst] formbuilder method in C::C::FormBuilder not located

rahed raherh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 20:39:05 GMT 2007

Hi,

starting with Catalyst, I went through CatalystBasics tutorial. From the
archive I concluded it's better to use FormBuilder for my forms. So I
tried to add some forms based on CGI::FormBuilder. Into Books.pm I
added example synopsis from Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder and also
created edit.fb in root/forms/books. Default settings were left untouched.

When I call edit action as http://localhost:3000/books/edit I get

Caught exception in MyApp::Controller::Books->edit "Can't locate object
method "formbuilder" via package "MyApp::Controller::Books.

I also tried to add my method in C::C::FormBuilder which was located and
rendered ok.

I may miss something but don't know what. Could someone help?

--
Radek