Re: [Catalyst] O’Reilly might yet be interested after all

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 12:30:57 GMT 2007

it would be great.

I agree, not just DBIx but also TT. The great thing about cat is it's
flexibility. But as a beginner it can also be the worst thing. The
teaching style needs to be something like "look, it's modular, you can
bolt just about anything you want to onto this once you understand how
that works, but in the beginning, this is a good starting setup, which
most people use at least for a while ... "

cheers