[Catalyst] Using $c->view('TT')->render for emails

Mark Zealey mark at itsolve.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 23:09:26 GMT 2007

I'd just create a separate TT view instance eg i call my website
view 'C::V::Website' and my email view 'C::V::Email' and then just parse it
through that - means you can have different dirs /root/website
and /root/email with different variables - the email and website views are
generally very different so best have them as different objects, even if the
same base class.

Mark