[Catalyst] Debugging Catalyst with Komodo

Dan Dascalescu ddascalescu+catalyst at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 00:51:10 GMT 2007

> I don't know the proper solution to this, but I know a workaround :
> you can put the statement
>
> $DB::single = 1;
>
> somewhere in your code. This will force a breakpoint if running in -d mode (cf
> L<perldebug>). And then, since your modules are now loaded, you can add all your other
> breakpoints as usual.

I tried that and Komodo never stops at that breakpoint because
execution does not reach it. The Catalyst app exits before that
because it can't listen for connections.

Any other ideas? Why does this loop in HTTP.pm fail under Komodo?

  while ( accept( Remote, $daemon ) )
  {    # TODO: get while ( my $remote = $daemon->accept ) to work

--
Dan