[Catalyst] Call for testing: Catalyst-Model-LDAP-0.15_01

Daniel Westermann-Clark dwc at pobox.com
Tue Feb 13 02:21:57 GMT 2007

Hello,

I just uploaded a new developer release of Catalyst::Model::LDAP to
CPAN.  Due to the long delay between releases and the nature of the
changes, I'm hoping that current users of Catalyst::Model::LDAP can
give this a try before I release a final version.

The changes are as follows:

0.15_01  Mon Feb 12 20:53:08 EST 2007
        - Accessors for entries (Marcus Ramberg)
        - Pager support (Marcus Ramberg)
        - Documentation updates
        - Refactor connection setup
        - Fix config for application instances
        - Simplify use of options to allow a cleaner interface
        - Convert from NEXT to Class::C3
        - Convert from ExtUtils::MakeMaker to Module::Install

Backwards compatibility is maintained except for one change: the
"options" configuration is now passed only to search (as opposed to
all Net::LDAP methods).  This allowed the removal of AUTOLOAD
ugliness.  If you require this feature, you can now override Net::LDAP
methods by creating your own connection class.  See the documentation
for more.

Additionally this release supports some nice features for LDAP entries
and also pager support for LDAP searches.  Thanks to Marcus Ramberg
for providing these features.

--
Daniel Westermann-Clark