[Catalyst] C::Log::Log4perl looses track

Adam Jacob adam at stalecoffee.org
Tue Feb 20 22:33:22 GMT 2007

There is actually a patch for this in the pipeline.  I'll attach it
to this message; let me know if it fixes this for you.  I haven't had
time to give it a proper testing, sadly, so there hasn't been a new
release of C::L::Log4perl because of it.

I'm getting married on Saturday (yay!) and so probably won't be of
much help getting a new CPAN release pushed.  Several folks on
#catalyst and #catalyst-dev have PAUSE permissions to do so, though,
if we need to.

Otherwise, it's on my list of things to do once things settle down a
bit for me.

It is definitely a bug.

Adam