[Catalyst] displaying csv content

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 11:14:03 GMT 2007

Hi,

Can anyone point me to a place where I can find how to send csv content to
the browser correctly?

If I right click on the link and choose save as... the content is saved
correctly, and the file name specified by Content-Disposition appears
correctly, but if I just click on the link, it appears a window that asks me
if I want to open or save it, and if I choose "save", nothing happends, and
that window don't ask me for a file name.

I know that the http headers might be wrong, but I don't know the right way
of sending them.

Do I need to create another view, or I need to change something in the end()
subroutine?

Thanks.

Octavian