[Catalyst] More about FormBuilder, how do I do more extensive tracing of the Catalyst internal executionpath?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 08:50:06 GMT 2007

From: "David Morel" <david.morel at amakuru.net>

> Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder is the recommended way to go from  now
> on.
> D.Morel

Why is it recommended?
I am asking because I couldn't install it under Windows.

It depends on Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst. I found this module using ppm,
and I have installed it, but it doesn't work because it depends on
Test::WWW::Mechanize that I couldn't found with ppm, and that gives too many
errors when I try to install it with cpan.

Thanks.

Octavian