[Catalyst] 404 Not Found

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Jan 2 17:41:51 GMT 2007

On 2 Jan 2007, at 17:18, Michael Reece wrote:

>> we do our best to let you organise stuff how -you- want to rather
>> than how we think you're going to want to.
>
> with that in mind, can something be done about the Makefile.PL
> location requirement? ;)

What Makefile.PL location requirement?

You can set

__PACKAGE__->config(home => '/path/to/home');

or you can

export MYAPP_HOME=/path/to/home

or you can

export CATALYST_HOME=/path/to/home

Looking for the Makefile.PL or for an appropriate location in the
site_perl tree for an installed app is just how Catalyst guesses for
you if you don't bother telling it yourself ...

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for