[Catalyst] creating a model

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 18:59:42 GMT 2007

There were a few discussions on the list about that error, even some threads
on the list before I got this problem.

There was a 404 Not Found error, and in Apache's log an error telling
something that "from_session" was not defined, or something like that, but
with no relation to Tie::RefHash.

But finally it is ok now, or better said... to be really ok, I should be
able to find a way of installing Tie::RefHash under Windows, without
accepting "nmake test" errors.

Octavian