[Catalyst] IMPORTANT: Catalyst::Plugin::FormBuilder obsoleted by::Controller::FormBuilder

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 20:10:59 GMT 2007

Oh, too bad. I have tried installing it under Windows, but I couldn't.

It requires Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst. I have installed this module
using ppm, but if I run it, it breaks with the error telling that
Test::WWW::Mechanize is required but it was not installed.

Test::WWW::Mechanize couldn't be found in a ppm repository, and 12 of 17
tests fail if trying to install it with cpan.
Can I do something to be able to install it under Windows?

Thanks.

Octavian