[Catalyst] IMPORTANT: Catalyst::Plugin::FormBuilder obsoleted by::Controller::FormBuilder

Juan Camacho jc5826 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 21:53:15 GMT 2007

On 1/2/07, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, too bad. I have tried installing it under Windows, but I couldn't.
>
> It requires Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst. I have installed this module
> using ppm, but if I run it, it breaks with the error telling that
> Test::WWW::Mechanize is required but it was not installed.
>
> Test::WWW::Mechanize couldn't be found in a ppm repository, and 12 of 17
> tests fail if trying to install it with cpan.
> Can I do something to be able to install it under Windows?

If you really can't install Mechanize, try "force" installing
C-C-FormBuilder. The Plugin has no tests whatsoever, so I guess you
wouldn't be any worst off if you can't run the tests for
C-C-FormBuilder.  Just make sure that the other modules listed in
Makefile.PL are installed.

I can't think of anything beyond the tests that will prevent you from
running it, but posts specifics here if you can't.