[Catalyst] creating a model

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 20:34:30 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have reported that bug by email, to that address shown on the web page,
because it is more simple that way. (I don't have an account...)

Here is what I wrote:

perl Makefile.pl
The result was Ok.

nmake
The result was ok

nmake test > errors.txt
The result was:

 D:\usr\bin\perl.exe "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0,
'blib\lib', 'blib\arch')" t/*.t
t/rebless.....ok
t/refhash.....ok
t/storable....ok
t/threaded....dubious
 Test returned status 5 (wstat 1280, 0x500)
DIED. FAILED tests 4-14
 Failed 11/14 tests, 21.43% okay
Failed Test  Stat Wstat Total Fail  List of Failed
t/threaded.t    5  1280    14   22  4-14
Failed 1/4 test scripts. 11/79 subtests failed.
Files=4, Tests=79,  4 wallclock secs ( 0.00 cusr +  0.00 csys =  0.00 CPU)

I have also tried
nmake test 2> error.txt
The result was:

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 1.50
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corp 1988-94. All rights reserved.

Failed 1/4 test programs. 11/79 subtests failed.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'D:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe' : return code '0x5'
Stop.

In both cases, it appeared a pop up window with the following error:

Perl Command Line Interpreter
Perl Command Line Interpreter has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost.
For more information about this error, click here.
Debug Close

I have also tried installing it with the cpan shell, and in that case some
more errors were shown (like 12 from 17 tests failed), and that pop up
window with the error appeared for more times.

Octavian