[Catalyst] Re: questions on Reaction

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 22:42:37 GMT 2007

to give the extra info ...

if I have just my Admin controller with just:

package Engoi::Controller::Admin;

use strict;
use warnings;
#use base 'Catalyst::Controller';
use base 'Reaction::UI::RootController';
use Reaction::Class;

use aliased 'Reaction::UI::ViewPort';

1;

(no actions ...)

and the Engoi::View::XHTML.pm exists, I get an error that the template
is not found. If I rename to Engoi::View::XHTML.pm.blah ... the error
goes. (The extra bit of config info in ENgoi.pm is also commented
out.) Hence, I'm thinking that the one view is somehow messing with
the other.

I'll take another look at it tomorrow. thanks for the help.

--
Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com