[Catalyst] Binary Conversion

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Jan 8 19:13:39 GMT 2007

On 8 Jan 2007, at 18:30, Will Smith wrote:

> I install the module through CPAN. Still not sure I get the
> compiling error if the Math::BigInt included in the main controller.
> Do you know any other module that can do conversion from integer to
> binary in Catalyst?

MyApp.pm is not a controller, it's the application class. You should
*NOT* have any actions in this class.

See Joel's e-mail pointing out the mistake you've almost certainly
made loading the module.

There's nothing wrong with Math::BigInt - you're just loading it
wrong. I'd suggest getting a copy of Programming Perl to read through
or revisiting the perl man pages for more info.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for