[Catalyst] C::V::PDF? (Anybody have one?)

Nathaniel Nuss ogmoid at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 03:49:09 GMT 2007

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 09:21:33AM -0800, Dylan Vanderhoof wrote:
> I figured I'd ask here real quickly before I try to write one.
>
> Anybody made a Catalyst::View::PDF of some sort?  It looks like I'm
> going to have to be dealing with some PDF output, so I figured I'd avoid
> reinventing the wheel if at all possible.

What is the nature of the PDFs you need to create?
       Image centric <-> Text centric
   Private(For sale) <-> Public
Dynamic(User driven) <-> Static
           High Res. <-> Fast Download (Low Res.)

The projects I'm involved with generate PDFs that fall primarily on the left
of those, except the last one where we have to be on both sides! ;)

Other, more specific, needs you have for the PDFs you're making may be
helpful.

--
Nate Nuss