[BULK] - Re: [Catalyst] Preferred Ajax framework

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Wed Jan 10 18:41:00 GMT 2007

These are great suggestions from everyone with some good reasoning. A
friend at work is swearing by mochikit but when looking at mochikit and
jquery they look like the same thing. They just abstract javascript a
bit so its easier to write. So it would be pretty difficult to compare
unless you went through all the api's and compared them which I am NOT
going to do. Where does prototype fit into the scene? Is it the same as
jquery or is it higher or lower level?

Ali Mesdaq
Security Researcher
Websense Security Labs