[Catalyst] HTML to plain text conversion

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Jan 11 17:24:09 GMT 2007

On 9 Jan 2007, at 17:10, Xavier Robin wrote:
> I also tried HTML::Scrubber as proposed by Carl Franks, but
> basically it keeps
> some tags we chose to allow.

Have a look at the scrubber docs, there are options to select exactly
which tags to allow.

Personally I think I'd use XML::LibXML's HTML parsing functionality
(which is fairly generous about common validation errors) and a quick
XSLT sheet, but this only works if you're somebody who can stand to
use XSLT :)
--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for