[Catalyst] Catalyst::Model::Xapian usage

Richard Jolly richardjolly at mac.com
Sun Jan 14 23:42:03 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've been playing with Catalyst::Model::Xapian. Works nicely, but it
seems to hide some functionality. I'd like to get information on the
match percentage, and that seems to available in Search::Xapian::MSet -
but C::M::X uses S::X::Mset::Tied, which hides it.

Unless I'm missing something, of course. The internal docs for Xapian
are pretty good, but the perl docs and usage examples are very very
slim.

Does anyone have examples or experience they could share?

Thanks,

Richard