[Catalyst] [OT] what would constitute a sensible set of benchmarks?

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:16:15 GMT 2007

maybe. for such an exercise though, you would have to trust the
implementors of submission to use the best tools available for that
framework, and to use them well.

I wouldn't see much point to trying to do something like this without
having some tests that take a look at how well db access is performed.