[Catalyst] Catalyst vs Rails vs Django Cook off

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Jan 16 12:23:42 GMT 2007

On 14 Jan 2007, at 15:26, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is ablog I just found. Is it true that Catalyst is so slow
> comparing with other frameworks?
> http://letsgetdugg.com/category/rails

Is it true that for incredibly trivial applications Catalyst might
serve less rps? Yes.

Have I ever seen a real-world scenario where the things this
benchmarks account for more than 0.1% of runtime? No.

We discussed this. Re-read the old discussion. Thread over :)

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for