[Catalyst] creating binaries

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Jan 17 12:03:58 GMT 2007

On 17 Jan 2007, at 11:17, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> But anyway, it doesn't matter.

No, it doesn't. Because I didn't ask you to tell me why you thought I
was wrong.

I asked you to moderate your behaviour. If you feel people shouldn't
have been offended by your arrogant whining, that's fine, just figure
out which parts of it caused them to be offended and don't do those
things anyway.

I'm not brooking argument on this, we've wasted enough of other
people's time as it is - but I wanted to say this in public so my
policy and reasoning as a list admin is clear. That does *NOT* mean
arguing with me will achieve anything.

Now, please consider your behaviour and how you can avoid offending
and infuriating the people trying to help you in future, bearing in
mind that further complaints -will- result in your removal from this
list. And at this stage, so will replying to this message since I do
*not* want this conversation to become as big a waste of space as the
rest of this thread has now become.

Hope That Helps. Have A Nice Day.

Do Not Reply If You Like Your Subscription.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for