[Catalyst] Using Workflow with Catalyst (was Making Controllers thin and Models thick)

Ian Docherty catalyst at iandocherty.com
Tue Jul 24 19:52:46 GMT 2007

Matt
Thank you for that succinct analysis. :) I will give Class::Workflow a =

good look in that case.

Do you know how far off Persistence using DBIC is with this? I think it =

would be essential for the Catalyst application I have in mind.

Since this seems to be straying from discussion of Catalyst, is there =

somewhere else where further discussion of Class::Workflow can be taken?

Regards
Ian