[Catalyst] Re: Trimming and Quoting Oh My!

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Wed Jul 25 16:09:26 GMT 2007

* Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> [2007-07-25 15:05]:
> If people are participating in helping people, or asking for
> help via email, don't bitch about their email format.

I never *ever* bitch out anyone personally. Waste of time. It’s a
hassle, accomplishes nothing, and makes you the bad guy.

> The alternative is that no one wants to participate on the list
> because rather than getting help, they're accosted by the email
> format police.

I much prefer that they be accosted by silence. If they don’t get
any answers it’s not my problem, and it drives the point home
more effectively than anything that could be rendered as an
email, without requiring *any* effort on my part.

Regards,