[Catalyst] DNS as a Catalyst Model

Buchan Milne bgmilne at mandriva.org
Thu Jun 7 10:03:20 GMT 2007

On Wednesday, 6 June 2007, Leo Cacciari wrote:
> I'm planing to develop a Catalyst::Model::DNS, allowing Catalyst
> applications to access (and update through dynamic queries) a Domain
> Name Service.

I am working on a Catalyst app that also needs to provision DNS records ...
but I am doing this by using bind's sdb_ldap (bind-dlz or powerdns may be
better for adding zones dynamically, but I don't need this), and Model::LDAP.

Regards,
Buchan

--
Buchan Milne
B.Eng,RHCE(803004789010797),LPIC-2(LPI000074592)